Constitutional Transitions has launched the Meeting the Challenges of Emerging Constitutional Democracy Working Paper series is a resource for practitioners working in the field in countries undergoing constitutional transition and in new democracies where efforts are being made to consolidate the transition to democracy, and will also be of interest to scholars.
The first set of Working Papers in the series are:
- George Anderson, “Creation of Constituent Units in Federal Systems”.
- George Anderson, “Dealing with the Creation of Constituent Units in Federal and Politically Devolved Regimes: A Brief Guide for Practitioners”.
- George Anderson and Sujit Choudhry, with David Vitale, “Minority Rights in Culturally Diverse Societies”.
- Richard Stacey and Sujit Choudhry, “Semi-Presidential Government in the Post-Authoritarian Context”.
- Michael Riegner and Richard Stacey, “Democracy Without Political Parties: Constitutional Options”.
Stay tuned for more papers to be added to the Meeting the Challenges of Emerging Constitutional Democracy Working Paper Series.